Monday, May 16, 2011

Wait! I'm going where ?!!

This is it! Tomorrow i'm headed off to Vietnam with two wonderful people.

Anyone who knows me knows that I break things down to every last detail ... it's just who I am. So when I found out I was selected as a student fellow for GLOBE, by my peers nonetheless, my precise words were "Wait! I'm going where ?!!" ... followed by some tears ... some worrying thoughts about where my passport was ... and believe it or not some more crying.

From that day it's been an emotional roller coaster .... I'll spare you the details, but I will say that I am so excited for this journey to begin !

Dr. Sama has worked nonstop to make sure that we see Vietnam for what it really is. From the appointments that have been made with so many wonderful organizations and so many wonderful people I imagine Vietnam to be a place of great generosity. I just can't imagine it be anything less.

So to reiterate what Marco said .... please share in this journey with us. I promise to keep my blog posts exciting and I too will post plenty of pictures. So I'll write to you all very soon! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment